BVI Paradise ’s policies and rules are the common guidelines that create a safe, trusted and fair trading environment for all BVI Paradise members. To promote a safe and trusted trading environment, BVI Paradise enforces these polices and rules.
User agreement -. This is the most important BVI Paradise policy and rule document. All members are responsible for reviewing and understanding BVI Paradise ‘s policies and the adhere to all applicable laws and regulations contained in this legal agreement.
Rules for Everyone -. General policies applies to all the BVI Paradise members including, BVI Paradise employees. This section includes rules that protect your privacy and your identity. Learn more about issues like the use of profanity, unsolicited email (spam) etc.
Keyword Spamming Policy – This policy is designed to restrict merchants not to abuse brand names as keywords in product listings uploaded on the BVI Paradise ribbean to drive attention from the buyers.
Links Policy – This policy is designed to restrict merchants to inappropriately add links in its product listings or online storefront to move traffic away from BVI Paradise .
Rules about Intellectual Property -. BVI Paradise has zero tolerance for any intellectual property violations. Please notify us in case any violation has occurred on BVI Paradise without our knowledge and we will take appropriate action as soon as such violations are brought to our attention.
BVI Paradise ’s rules and policies are designed to:
Please learn more about BVI Paradise ‘s policies that will help you avoid breaking rules (including the law) and helps you in trading with reliable, trustworthy buyers and sellers. Violations of policy may result in a range of actions including:
Imposition of Penalty amount is decided at the sole discretion of BVI Paradise . This penalty amount is a /Compensation for any default made by the merchant. Note: You may contact BVI Paradise to report violations by using the “Report” or “Contact Us” links found on policy pages.
Prohibited and Restricted Items – Following items are not allowed to be sold/displayed online at BVI Paradise . Please note that merchants/sellers are responsible for any legal issues and other liabilities arising if you try and sell these below mentioned items at BVI Paradise . We will cancel the listing(s) of prohibited and restricted items within 24 hours after we come to know about such occurrence.
- Adult Material which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services
- Alcohol including alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine or champagne)
- Animals and Wildlife Products – examples include live animals, mounted specimens, and ivory
- Artifacts prohibited for sale
- Beta Software
- Bootleg/Pirated Recordings
- Brand Name Misuse
- Bulk marketing tools which include email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
- Cable de scramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free
- Catalogue and URL Sales
- Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors
- Copies of unauthorized Copyrighted materials whether in electronic or physical form or any other medium which may not be in existence at present
- Counterfeit Currency and Stamps
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms
- Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items
- Embargoed Goods and Prohibited Countries
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction
- Event Tickets
- Firearms, Ammunition, Militarily and Knives
- Fireworks, Explosives and Explosive Substances; toxic, flammable and radioactive materials and substances
- Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrollment in online gambling sites, and related content
- Government IDs and Licenses which includes fake Ids, passports, diplomas and noble titles
- Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, watomites, or other protected property
- Hazardous and Restricted Items
- Human Parts and Remains
- Items Encouraging Illegal Activity – examples include an eBook describing how to create methamphetamine
- Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
- Multi level marketing collection fees
- Copyright unlocking items that includes Mod Chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
- Movie Prints
- Offensive Material – examples include ethnically or racially offensive material or any literature, products or other materials that: a) Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors b) Encourage or incite violent acts c) Promote intolerance or hatred
- Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals
- Police, Army, Navy and Air force Related Items
- Pre-Sale Listings
- Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner
- Promotional Item
- Real Estate
- Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants, chemical/industrial solvents, government uniforms, car titles or logos, license plates, police badges and law enforcement equipment, lock-picking devices, pesticides; postage meters, recalled items, slot machines; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications
- Replica and Counterfeit Items including imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association, fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods
- Stocks and Other Securities or related financial products
- Stolen Property
- Surveillance Equipment
- Tobacco and cigarettes includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
- Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/ jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products
- Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges
- Work-at-home information
- Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
- Any kind of services not related to products
- Any other product or service which is not in compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of British Virgin Islands
BVI Paradise RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, UPDATE AND ALTER THE LIST FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INTIMATION. TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY CHANGES, PLEASE REVIEW THE LIST PERIODICALLY.
1. Keyword Spamming Policy
Keyword spamming occurs when merchants place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting members to a listing. Keyword spamming in listings is not permitted on BVI Paradise . The text sellers place in listings must be directly relevant to the item being sold. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
2. Links Policy
In general, when listing items on BVI Paradise, merchants can include links that are solely intended to provide additional details about the items. That means links should only be used in circumstances when that information can’t be included in the listing itself. These links include additional images, technical specifications, manufacturer warranties, and other information that can help buyers make an informed purchasing decision. Other links that point to a third-party provider’s Website are also allowed, such as image hosting sites, payment processors or courier companies. BVI Paradise doesn’t allow links to non- BVI Paradise sites or content where other items are offered for sale. BVI Paradise continually reviews links on the site and reserves the right to block any link considered unsafe for our members. As a merchant, please make sure that your listing follows links policy of BVI Paradise
3. Rules about Intellectual Property
BVI Paradise is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of third parties and to providing a safe marketplace to trade. Unauthorized use or Infringement of copyrighted material and trademarks are strictly prohibited at BVI Paradise . BVI Paradise has zero tolerance for any intellectual property violations. Counterfeits, unauthorized replicas, unauthorized items (such as counterfeit watches, handbags, or other accessories) or unauthorized copies (such as copies of software programs, video games, music albums, movies, television programs, or photographs) are not permitted at BVI Paradise . Unauthorized copies include (but are not limited to) copies that are pirated, duplicated, backed-up or bootlegged. It is illegal to sell unauthorized copies of media. If the product(s) you are selling bears the name or logo of a company, but it wasn’t made or endorsed by that company, don’t list it at BVI Paradise . Academic software is a software sold at significantly discounted prices to students, faculty members and educational institutions. Do not list academic copies of software at BVI Paradise unless you are authorized to do so as an educational reseller, an educational institution, a student or a faculty member. Beta software, test software and evaluation software are not permitted at BVI Paradise . Beta, test, and evaluation copies of software are preliminary copies of software distributed by software developers strictly for the purpose of evaluation and troubleshooting. Do not list “OEM” or “bundled” copies of software at BVI Paradise unless you are selling it with computer hardware. For Context, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), or bundled software, is software that is obtained as part of the purchase of a new computer. OEM software licenses usually prohibit the purchaser from reselling the software without the computer or, in some cases, without any computer hardware. Bootleg recordings are unauthorized recordings of concerts or live performances. Sellers are not permitted to list bootleg recordings at BVI Paradise . Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
4. Pricing Policy
Please note that trust is the most important aspect of trade between buyers and sellers in marketplace and one of the key aspects of trust is fair pricing. For healthy transaction flow at bviparadise.com.com, we ask you to price your items responsibly. Please note that we are constantly monitoring prices for each merchant at various channels and do not allow you to price your items at higher prices at BVI Paradise vs. other channels such as your own retail store, your own Website (if any) or any other 3rd party retail stores or Websites. You should price your items sold at BVI Paradise to be same as the lowest rate you are selling at elsewhere or even lower but it should not be more. Violation of our pricing policy will result into warning notices and can also result into account suspension and/or store suspension.
5. Honesty in MRP
Please note the trust you build with your buyers will go away if you artificially start showing higher MRP, so that the selling price appears to be much better deal vs. what it actually is. Artificially increasing MRP is strictly prohibited at BVI Paradise and any violation will result into account suspension.
6. Customer Communication Policy
Sellers/merchants at BVI Paradise are prohibited to engage in direct communication with buyers for any pre-sale, order, payments, shipping, post sale or returns related matters. Merchants are also not allowed to engage in direct or indirect marketing, communication with buyers at BVI Paradise . For specific product inquiries, warranties, shipping/delivery etc., BVI Paradise can intermediate the communication between buyer and sellers.
We understand that the privacy of your personal information is important to you, and we value the trust you have placed in us to handle it responsibly. This Privacy Notice outlines the procedures and processes that BVI Paradise.com and its affiliates (collectively known as “BVI Paradise”) use to collect and process your personal information through various channels, including BVI Paradise websites, devices, products, services, physical and online stores, and applications that refer to this Privacy Notice (collectively referred to as “BVI Paradise Services”). By using any of our BVI Paradise Services, you agree to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information Does BVI Paradise Collect?
We collect personal information to provide and improve our products and services. The types of personal information we collect include:
• Information You Provide: We collect and store any information you provide when using BVI Paradise Services. Examples of this information can be found here. While you can choose not to provide certain information, this may limit your ability to fully utilize our BVI Paradise Services.
• Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of BVI Paradise Services, including interactions with products, content, and services available through BVI Paradise Services. Similar to other websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers to collect information when your web browser or device accesses BVI Paradise Services and other content served by or on behalf of BVI Paradise on other websites. Additionally, our physical stores may use cameras, sensors, computer vision, and other technology to gather information.
For What Purposes Does BVI Paradise Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to provide and improve our products and services, as well as for other purposes such as personalization, analytics, and marketing. We also use your personal information to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does BVI Paradise Share Your Personal Information?
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers and business partners who assist us in providing and improving our products and services. We may also share your personal information for legal and regulatory purposes or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
BVI Paradise takes measures to protect your personal information, including physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
What About Advertising?
BVI Paradise uses personal information to provide personalized advertising and marketing. You can adjust your preferences for personalized advertising in your account settings.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access and update certain personal information by logging into your account.
What Choices Do I Have?
You can choose to not provide certain personal information or to adjust your preferences for personalized advertising. You can also choose to delete your account or request that we delete your personal information.
Are Children Allowed to Use BVI Paradise Services?
BVI Paradise Services are not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
BVI Paradise complies with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks for the transfer of personal information from the EU and Switzerland to the United States.
Additional State-Specific Privacy Disclosures
Certain states may have additional privacy disclosures that apply to residents of those states.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions